This award recognizes outstanding individuals that have showed innovation, creativity, leadership, and commercial impact, as well as achievements in challenging situations.
This award recognizes online travel ventures that have leveraged technology in innovative ways in order to develop tourism, enhance the travel experience, improve guest services, and drive consumer engagement.
This award recognizes the most viral campaign, most engaging website, most innovative mobile application, or most creative use of social media, promoting Asia Pacific as a tourism destination.
This award recognizes the most relevant mandarin-language website, most creative use of Mainland China social media, or most impactful campaign, marketing to Chinese consumers.
This award recognizes the most impactful and digital creative campaign, venture, or initiative in promoting and stimulating responsible and sustainable tourism in Asia Pacific.
This award recognizes the most riveting digitally published storytelling piece, from blog post, video, photo, review, and audio, discovering new and exciting destinations in Asia Pacific.
DIA Awards team and judges love amazing projects who are innovative and have a commercial impact on the market. We also like digital sustainable tourism initiatives that drive the Asia Visitor Economy.
Nothing happen without amazing people who are passionate by their projects! DIA Awards are designed to recognize and showcase the most innovative individuals that raise the bar and set new standards for our industry.
Please view our partners. If you are affiliated to any of these organizations, please either contact them to find out more about the partnership or reference or partnership page for more information.DIA Team
Please download our sponsorship kit for more information.
If you have other ideas how to get involved or how to support DIA, please contact us and we are happy to explore and discuss ideas and opportunities.
YOU LOVE ASIA?
YOU LIKE FUN AND NETWORKING AT HIGH-LEVEL?
GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!
Beta version of BloggerMatchup.com is LIVE (http://www.landing.bloggermatchup.com/), and ready for blogger signups. Also, bloggers can now apply for the Blogger Matchup Thailand 2014 in June in Bangkok. We are still working on Blogger Matchup Myanmar 2014 in Mandalay, following Bangkok. However you can indicate your interest. Please visit:http://www.landing.bloggermatchup.com/blogger-matchup-events/ – please spread the word
DIGITAL INNOVATION ASIA (DIA) IS A PLATFORM TO DEVELOP CAPACITY AND PROMOTE INNOVATIONS IN TECHNOLOGY, DIGITAL, SOCIAL MEDIA, AND MOBILE IN ASIA TRAVEL AND TOURISM.
Digital adoption across Asia is continuously on the rise and travel and tourism organizations are constantly forced to adapt to the latest trends – mobile, video, social media, content marketing are just some of the important topics. Marketers in Asia are continually increasing their digital allocation and it is predicted that digital spend will grow by over 5% in 2014 (Source: Gartner).
DIA gathers key digital players from brands, agencies, publishers, technology/solutions providers; creating a platform to share and explore innovative ideas & solutions while staying ahead of the game. DIA is also a platform for those entering the digital space, and helps develop human digital capacity in travel and tourism in Asia.
DIA is strategically aligned with the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), and endorsed by the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN), the Mekong Tourism Coordinating Office (MTCO), the Tourism Technology Association (TTA), Global Business Travel Assoc. (GBTA), and SKAL.
The first DIA events were successfully launched beginning of June 2013, featuring the first Blogger Matchup, Digital Innovation Asia Summit, and Annual Digital Innovation Asia Awards in Bangkok, as well as five E-Tourism Asia Boot Camps over the past two years.
DIA is overseen by the DIA Council (made up of senior e-commerce professionals from hotel companies, tourist boards, and airlines).For More information about Digital Innovation Asia, please visit DIA
1. How much does it cost to nominate?
– Nominations are free
2. Can I self-nominate myself or my company or my client?
– Yes, of course
3. What is the deadline to nominate?
– The deadline is May 1, 2014 (Timestamp: 12 noon Bangkok Time).
4. How will winners and finalists be judged?
– From May 1-15, 2014, we will select the 10 finalists per category from all the nominations. From May 10-25, 2014, we will have public voting, while the judges of selected senior executives judge the finalists for the final 3 runner ups.
5. When and where is the DIA Awards Ceremony?
– The DIA Awards are on June 2, 2014 (Monday) in Bangkok at a new nightclub from 9-23.30pm.
6. How much does the entry to the DIA Awards cost?
– The entry to the 2014 DIA Awards is free for delegates of the DIA Conference from June 2-3 in Bangkok. For non-delegates of DIA 2014, we charge a small fee of Thai Baht 800 (USD 25).
7. I am a blogger – can I get get access to the DIA Awards and the DIA Conference?
– if you are a blogger, please register at www.bloggermatchup.com, and apply to be an official blogger at the Blogger Matchup Event during the 2014 DIA Conference. This will give free access to the DIA Awards and the DIA Conference.
8. How is the Tourism Authority of Thailand as well as the Thailand Travel Mart (TTM+) involved?
9. Who are the Partners of DIA, and are their benefits if I am associated to any of the partner organizations?
– Please view our partners. If you are affiliated to any of these organizations, please either contact them to find out more about the partnership or reference or partnership page for more information.
10. How Can I get involved, support, and sponsor the DIA Awards?
– We have sponsorship packages that give organizations tremendous exposure. Please download our sponsorship kit for more information. If you have other ideas how to get involved or how to support DIA, please contact us and we are happy to explore and discuss ideas and opportunities.